Sunday, February 20, 2011

Like I said on the other blog...REBOOT

As I have had some sort of viewing epiphany (at least that's what I'm gonna call it), I have decided that, like the song says, let's start at the very beginning, a very good place to start. My viewing epiphany, is, in a word, Netflix. I've had it for a while. I got it so that I could get a few movies a month and not have to buy them without testing them out. Which I had been doing way to much of and thus was ending up with any number of subpar offerings in my permanent collection. Plus, as far as regular viewing...well, that had been pretty odd, too. Last season, I watched exactly ONE episode of American Idol, which I had watched almost religiously since it started. And while I haven't completely given it up, there have been any number of times where I forgot to watch Law & Order: SVU. I have, of course, watched Glee like nobody's business and I really like (although it's only been two episodes) Matthew Perry's new show, Mr. Sunshine. AND, I have been to the movies...well, almost not at all. So I really didn't have much to say.

Until this whole Netflix thing. Especially the watching online part of Netflix. Which I am quite enamored of. I have watched about a zillion documentaries in the last month, so I can at least claim that there's some merit to what I'm doing.

In any event, I hope that this is my restart. If you are laughing at such a supposition...well, you're probably right, but miracles happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment